MAVENCLAD and Rebif are registered trademarks of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany or its affiliates.
Investigational agents and investigational indications for marketed products are under clinical investigation and have not been proven to be safe and effective. There is no guarantee any product will be approved in the sought-after indication. See the full EMD Serono pipeline on our corporate website.
DISEASE STATE EDUCATION
CONTINUING MEDICAL EDUCATION
EMD Serono, Inc. is a scientific and educational leader in our therapeutic areas of interest. EMD Serono is aware of the ongoing need for support for accredited continuing medical education. We understand that continuing medical education is the foundation for health care providers to provide quality, effective, and safe health care to their patients.
EMD Serono is committed to the independence of medical education. In awarding a grant, EMD Serono will make no grant as a reward or in exchange for prescribing or purchasing EMD Serono products or to induce the prescription or purchase of EMD Serono products in the future. Grant recipients are not expected or obliged to prescribe, purchase, or recommend an EMD Serono product.
To maintain the independence of medical education programs it funds, EMD Serono will not exercise any control over or influence the educational program organization, operation, content, materials, faculty, speakers, presenters, moderators, audience or venue. All Grant Recipients, in accordance with the Grant Recipients’ guidelines, will take responsibility for and control over: the identification of educational needs; determination of educational objectives; selection of content, faculty or other persons and organizations that will be in a position to control the content of the activity, educational methods, materials, target audience and venue; evaluations; and presentation of content.
For more information, please click the program title to be directed to the educational activity’s hosted website.
• Rationale, Evidence, and Practical Potential for BTK Inhibitors in Patient-Centered MS Care: Where We Stand Now
• Start-End Date: 2/26/2022-3/25/2023
• Hosted by PeerView Institute for Medical Education
• Framing the Conversation in Multiple Sclerosis: Considering the Role of Ethnicity and Race
• Start-End Date: 4/22/2022-4/22/2023
• Hosted by Medscape LLC
• Optimizing MS Care in the Era of COVID-19: Expert Strategies to Engage Patients and Align Management Plans
• Start-End Date: 5/20/2022-5/19/2023
• Hosted by PRIME Education, LLC
• The Changing Face of Multiple Sclerosis: Addressing the Demographic Shift Towards Elderly Patients
• Start-End Date: 7/18/2022-7/17/2023
• Hosted by Healio
• Over-Impacted, Under-Represented: Addressing Health Disparities in Multiple Sclerosis
• Start-End Date: 7/19/2022-7/19/2023
• Hosted by FreeCME.com
• MS Forum® VIII: Advancing MS Care in the Pandemic Era—Novel Advances and the Optimization of MS Treatments
• Start-End Date: November 30, 2022 - November 29, 2023
• Hosted by Pro-CME
Additional Neurology Resources
MAVENCLAD, Rebif, Rebif Rebidose and MS LifeLines are registered trademarks of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany or its affiliates.